C O V I D – 1 9
Your Cafes/Restaurants and kitchens operated by LP Food at Work whilst always producing delicious and great value food, also remain the cleanest and safest place to eat and drink.
In addition to all our daily due diligence controls, we have enhanced our procedures and checklists to guarantee your safety and well-being in the post-lockdown from COVID-19.
Our clients are proactively presented with a reopening plan whilst regularly discussing with our staff new ways to reduce the work place risk to the lowest practicable level.
The guidance from the Government is being exceeded, including new compulsory training for all staff members and exclusive signage for our selling points.
Measures in place
Our food safety measures have been enhanced to include :-
- Initially a take-away format only
- Removal of self-service buffets
- Introduction of individually packed food – including pastries, soups, stews, salads and sandwiches.
Extension of the services will only follow where and when is considered safe to do so.
New COVID-19 pre-opening checklists adhere to the Government guidance and includes items as:
- Regular sanitisation of all touch points and food preparation areas throughout the day;
- Social distance observed and signage in place;
- Availability of PPE, disposables and cleaning materials;
- Temperature check of staff members upon arrival on site
- Regular daily briefings with teams to ensure all measures in place are being followed and reviewed as new risks are identified.
- Also, have your payment card to hand. We are operating cashless, contactless payment only going forward.